Hyvor, Inc ("us", "we", or "our"), legal address No 86 , North East Park, Dammadawatte Road, Thorayaya, Kurunegala, operates the https://hyvor.com website and provides you with web-related services.
- Hyvor Auth - The primary account management system.
- Hyvor Developer - A blog and educational platform for web developers.
- Hyvor Talk - A commenting platform for websites
Most of your data is collected at Hyvor Auth. (first name, last name, email, etc.) Other platforms can additionally collect more details. All the data for each platform are listed below.
Hyvor seeks to ensure the highest level of data privacy when offering its variety of quality products and services to subscribers ("Subscribers") and visitors ("Visitors") (collectively, "Users"). At Hyvor, the privacy and security of our users are of paramount importance. Hyvor is committed to protecting the data you share with us.
All personal data are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks, designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission and Swiss Administration.
Important! All and any information stored on Hyvor's Platform is treated as strictly confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by qualified and authorized personnel only. We will not share any of your data with any third party system.
2. Information We Collect
2.1. Information You provide to us.
When a Hyvor Service prompts you to sign up for Hyvor (at auth.hyvor.com), you should create a Hyvor account. We work on the concept: "One Account For All Products", which means you can signup once and use any our products that requires it.
- Signup Information: The information you should give us on sign up.
- First Name - Your first name
- Last Name - Your last name (We may use your first name and last name together as full name)
- Username - A unique username to identify and mention you in Hyvor. (Our system will help you to choose a unique one)
- Email - Your email address (Email verification is compulsory).
- Password - A strong password for your account. (Used in login)
- Birthday - Your birthday (Minimum age for signing up is 14 years)
- Country - Your country
- Login Information: The information you should give us on login. To log in, you should have signed up earlier for a Hyvor Account.
- Email: The email used on sign up.
- Password: The password of your account.
- Payment Information: For all the types of payments, we use the secure service from 2checkout.com. Therefore, we will not be saving your credit card information, Paypal IDs, etc.
2.2. Information We Collect when You use the Platform
These data will be collected automatically when you use Hyvor Products.
We may collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: Used to manage your login status in Hyvor.
- Preference Cookies: Used to remember your preferences and various settings.
Our third parties can also place cookies. This information is listed in the Service Providers section.
3. How We Use Your Data
- To identify
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
4. Our Products
- Hyvor Auth: All the signup, login, and other information are collected here.
- Hyvor Developer: No more additional data collected at our developer platform.
- Hyvor Talk: If you use Hyvor Talk as a website admin, we will collect data about your website. After installing Hyvor Talk on your website, we will get data from each page like title, protocol. But, we will never read your website's cookies or any other content. For more security, we will load our content in an iframe.
5. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. We Google Analytics to analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Adcash is an industry-leading online media buying tool for digital advertisers, media buyers and ad networks worldwide.
Currently, Adcash is our primary advertising provider. Adcash may collect your data to show you the best-targeted ads on our website. Please see https://adcash.com/legal/ for more details.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Links To Other Sites
Hyvor has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly seek new ways and Third-Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors' and Users' privacy.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Hyvor, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with Hyvor or anyone else.
We, therefore, encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
Please visit https://hyvor.com/contact to contact us.
By email: [email protected]